Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Silent Proposal

I choose to write about The Silence of the Lambs simply because it is one of my favorite horror films. It is one of those movies that will never get old. The significant twist at the end of the movie can give anyone goose bumps no matter how many times one has watched this film. This particular film appeals to me; because I find it interesting how cruel and mindless and/or thoughtless someone can be such as a psychopath, cannibal, and even a serial killer. I have discovered some human behaviors extraordinary, especially after taking several psychology classes. As I approach uncovering the story behind The Silence of the Lambs I know that Hannibal Lecter, one of the main characters, is a pure cannibalistic psychopath and he in comparison with other real-life psychopaths, seem to have a similarities. As for Buffalo Bill, another main character, he shares similarities with other serial killers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment